It contains Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that already exists in the human body and is used to provide volume and fullness to the skin. HA plays an important role in the normal epidermis. HA also has crucial functions in the reepithelization process. The presence of hyaluronic acid in epithelial tissue has been shown to promote keratinocyte proliferation and increase the presence of retinoic acid, effecting skin hydration.
Benefits of Hyaluronic acid-
- It instantly hydrates the skin.
- It promotes firm, radiant and even-toned skin.
- It reverses environmental damage.
- It plumps up the skin.
- It functions as an anti-oxidant.
- It eliminates excess oil production.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- It preserves the integrity of the skin.
It acts like an instant face-lift.
It is the most hydrated biopolymer partially penetrating skin. It hydrates topical layers of stratum corneum for skin suppleness and elasticity as well as enzyme reactions facilitating stratum corneum maturation events, regular corneodesmolysis and desquamation.