Foreign BillSection 12 of the negotiable instruments Act provides that all instruments which are not inland instruments are foreign. The following are examples of foreign bills.
- A bill drawn in India on a person resident outside India and made payable outside India.
- A bill drawn outside India on a person resident outside India.
- A bill drawn outside India and made payable in India
- A bill drawn outside India and made payable outside India
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers