Why Bills of Exchange?
- A Bill of Exchange is used in settlement of debts
- It fixes the date of payment
- It is a written and signed acknowledgement of a debt
- A debtor enjoys full period of credit
- A drawer can convert the bill into cash by getting it discounted with the bank
Difference Between Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers