- A bank has to perform functions such as receipt of money, lending of money, collection and payment of bills, etc.
- Lending and borrowing functions of banks result in credit creation in the economy.
- Credit creation helps in improving money circulation without resorting to any increase or decrease in the quality of currency or legal tender money.
- In order to have social control on banks, banks were nationalised in 1969 and 1980.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers