- Liberalization, privatisation and disinvestment are the outcomes of modern economic world.
- Liberalisation refers to relaxation of governmentâ€™s restrictions in the arena of economic and social policies.
- Privatisation refers to a partial or full transfer of ownership and control of PSUs to the private sector.
- Disinvestment is one of the methods of privatisation. It means selling of government share in one PSU to other PSUs or private sector banks.
- In India, the disinvestment is carried out in a hasty, unplanned and hesitant manner.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers