Learning ObjectiveAt the end of this chapter, you will be familiar with
- The different measures of central tendency, i.e., Arithmetic Mean, Median, Mode, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean and computational techniques for these measures
- Advantages and disadvantages of each measure and utility of appropriate measure under different circumstances
- Dispersion and its various measures
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers