- In India poverty is wide spread.
- More than one fourth of the population is below the poverty line.
- Reduction of poverty as a national objective is mentioned in every 5 year plan.
- Planning commission is the nodal agency to estimate the poverty in our country.
- Now, there are many poverty-alleviation schemes in India.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers