The students will be able to ;
- identify acids and bases by using indicators
- illustrate reactions of acids with metals, metallic oxides and bases
- express reactions of bases with metals, non-metallic oxides and acids
- explain the use of pH scale in comparing strengths of acids and bases
- describe methods of preparation of some chemical compounds.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers