The students will be able to;
- identify vital life processes
- describe the different modes of nutrition
- explain the respiratory organs, mechanism of respiration and some common respiratory disorders in human beings
- differentiate between the process of transportation and excretion taking place in plants and animals.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers