The students will be able to ;
- understand the economic and political situation created by the war
- discuss the idea of Satyagraha
- discuss the Rowlett Act and its significance
- dramatize the Jallianwala Bagh tragedy
- describe the Khilafat Movement
- identify different strands within the movement
- analyze the Civil disobedience movement
- list the limitations of the Civil disobedience movement
- recognize the causes for the sense of Collective Belonging
- identify the early Political Movements
- analyse the factors which gave rise to the Indian National Congres.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers