The student will be able to:
- recognise the importance of democracy.
- explain the qualities of an accountable, responsive and a legitimate government.
- analyse the role of democracy in the economic growth and development of a country.
- describe the reduction of poverty and inequality in a democracy.
- Appreciate the dignity and freedom of the citizens in a democracy.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers