The student will be able to;
- recognize the first kind of print technology developed in China, Japan and Korea.
- understand how print technology spread to Europe from China
- describe the print revolution and its impact.
- Appraise the leaps in mass literacy in Europe.
- list the religious reforms and public debates which took place as a result of the development in print media.
- identify the new forms of publication.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers