The student will be able to:
- understand the importance of constriction buildings resistant to disasters.
- learn how disaster resistant buildings reduces the loss of life and property.
- identify the measures to be taken while constructing buildings in different disaster prone areas.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers