The student will be able to;
- understand how industralisation led to rise of modern cities in England.
- identify the social changes which took place in the city.
- explain how large masses of people could be drawn into political causes in the city.
- describe the features of an Indian city.
- relate the development of cities with environmental degradation.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers