The students will be able to
- Understand the equilibria existing between different states of matter
- Explain the characteristics of chemical equilibrium and equilibrium constant
- Bringout the relationship between equilibrium constants at different conditions
- Classify substances as acids and bases on the basis of different theories
- Explain different important concepts of equilibrium viz., pH scale, ionic product of water, common ion effect, buffer solution
- Understand and calculate solubility product
- Solve problems pertaining to this chapter.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers