The students will be able to
- define interatomic forces
- understand intermolecular forces
- experiment the elastic behaviour of solids
- explain the concept of plasticity
- establish stress- strain relationship
- state Hooke's law
- determine the young's modulus
- calculate bulk modulus
- analyze the elastic behaviour of materials
- appreciate the relevance of elastic behavour of materials for designing bridges, constructing buildings etc.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers