The students will be able to
- Define essential mineral elements
- Compare micro and macronutrients - their role and deficiency symptoms in plants.
- Discuss the mechanism of absorption of elements
- Describe nitrogen metabolism in relation to plants
- Define the various modes of plant nutrition
- Analyze the method of translocation of solutes and water through the conducting tissues.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers