The students will be able to
- Interpret the structure of molecules in different ways
- Classify and give the nomenclature of organic compounds in trivial and IUPAC system.
- Explain about different types of isomerism exhibited by organic compounds
- Bring out the effect of electronic displacements on structure and reactivity of organic compounds
- Understand the methods of purification of organic compounds
- Explain in detail the qualitative and quantitative aspects of organic compounds.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers