The students will be able to
- Discuss the characteristic features of the alkali metals
- Describe the salient features of alkaline earth metals
- Explain large scale preparation and properties of some industrially
important compounds viz., cement, plaster of paris, sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate etc.
- Recall the Biological significance of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers