Some important points to remember
- The relation between pressure and volume at constant temperature is given by Boyle's law.
- The relation between pressure or volume with absolute scale of temperature is given by Charles law.
- The pressure exerted by system of gases is given by Dalton's law.
- The relation between molecules and volume is given by Avagadro's law.
- When the pressure and temperature deviates from ideal condition gases are said behave as non ideal or real gases.
- Gases can be liquefied at high pressure and low temperature.
- Surface tension and viscosity are some of essential properties of liquids which plays a significant role in day to day life.