- Earthworm belongs to the phylum Annelida, Genus Pheretima and Species posthuma.
- The first segment at the anterior end of the earthworm is called the `buccal segment' or peristomium.
Earthworms are known as `friend of farmers'.
- Cockroaches belong to the class Insecta under the phylum Arthropoda. They belong to the genus Periplaneta.
- The body of the cockroach is segmented and divisible into three distinct regions - head, thorax and abdomen.
- In cockroach the sense organs are antenna, eyes, maxillary palps, labial palps and anal cerci etc.
- Cockroach causes damage to the household material including clothes, shoes, purses, etc. It also eats and destroys foodstuffs.
- The scientific name of common toad is Bufo melanostictus.
- The circulatory system of frog consists of blood vascular system and lymphatic system. It is of closed type and represents single circulation.
- Frog has five types of sense organs.
- Frog eats up insects and thus protects the crop. This saves expenditure on insecticides.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers