The students will be able to
- The concept of System and surroundings in thermodynamics and their types
- First law of thermodynamics in terms of internal energy, work and heat.
- Relationship between internal energy and enthalpy changes and the formulation of Hess's law
- Intensive and Extensive properties of a system
- Different types of enthalpy changes involved in terms of Hess's law
- Determination of enthalpy of combustion - Bomb calorimeter
- Gibbs free energy, entropy and the concept of spontaneity
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers