Light is an invisible energy which causes the sensation of vision in us.
- Formation of shadows suggests that light travels in straight lines.
- Light traveling through the medium falls on an object, a part of the light bounces off from the object. This process is called reflection of light.
- If a parallel beam of light is reflected as a parallel beam, when it strikes on a smooth and polished surface, then it is called regular reflection.
- If a parallel beam of light is reflected as in different directions, when it strikes on a rough surface, then it is called irregular reflection.
- The number of images, when two plane mirrors are inclined at an angle θ is
- The braille system is a method that is widely used by blind and visually impaired people for reading and writing.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers