The students will be able to
- classify the data for further statistical analysis;
- finding the difference between quantitative and qualitative classification;
- prepare a frequency distribution table;
- know the technique of forming classes;
- understand and use the method of tally marking;
- differentiate between univariate and bivariate frequency distributions.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers