Government firms enjoy several benefits, which are as follows:
- A government organisation can be established by satisfying the needs of the Indian Companies Act. A separate Act in the Parliament is not necessary;
- Apart from the Government, it has a separate legal entity;
- It enjoys freedom in all administrative decisions and takes actions according to business prudence;
- These companies are able to control the market and restrict unhealthy business practices by providing goods and services at reasonable prices.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers