The students will be able to
- Explain random experiments
- Find the sample space
- Define an event
- Cite examples for the various types of events
- Describe the following events
- Complementary event
- The event 'A or B'
- The event 'A and B'
- The event 'A but not B'
- Identify mutually exclusive events
- Give the exhaustive events of a random experiment
- Explain the axiomatic approach to probability
- Find probability of an event
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers