Problem Solving Methodology and Techniques
Programs are created faster and quickly. To create efficient and effective program, the following procedure has to be followed. They are
- Understand the Problem: Collect the problem to generate a program.
- Analyze the Problem: Analyze the various steps of solving a problem.
- Design the Problem: Design the problem by creating flow chart and writing algorithm.
- Code the Program: Create coding by using proper programming language.
- Test and Debug the Program: Use proper testing methods and check the program and debug the errors.
- Complete the Documentation: Create documentation for all the details about the program. For instance, the analysis data, design data, source code, testing details etc., has to be maintained.
- Maintain the Program: Create the steps for modifying program to remove previously detected errors etc.