- Robustness is an important technique to be followed while generating programs.
- It is a mechanism to prevent process during run time.
- It helps the process to work without any abnormal termination.
- It automatically recovers from any type of critical error that occurs during execution.
- In this case, the program should be written to handle incorrect data or incorrect operation which may cause run time errors or abnormal termination of the program.
|Note: The ability of a program to recover from any error during runtime is called as robustness.|