In a sports event, six teams (A, B, C, D, E and F) are competing against each other. Matches are scheduled in two stages. Each team plays three matches in Stage-I and two matches in Stage-II. No team plays against the same team more than once in the event. No ties are permitted in any of the matches. The observations after the completion of Stage-I and Stage-II are as given below.
• One team won all the three matches.
• Two teams lost all the matches.
• D lost to A but won against C and F.
• E lost to B but won against C and F.
• B lost at least one match.
• F did not play against the top team of Stage-I.
• The leader of Stage-I lost the next two matches.
• Of the two teams at the bottom after Stage-I, one team won both matches, while the other lost both matches.
• One more team lost both matches in Stage-II.
The teams that won exactly two matches in the event are: