Read the following passage and solve the questions based on it.
Six sides of a cube are painted by six different colours—Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red and White–one colour on one side. Following observations are made regarding the sides and the colour on it:
1. The side coloured red is opposite the side coloured black.
2. The Green side is between the Red side and the Black side.
3. The Blue side is adjacent to the White side.
4. The Brown side is adjacent to the Blue side.
5. The Red side is the bottom face.
Which of the following can be deduced using the observation 1 and observation 5?