Read the following passage and solve the questions based on it.
In the latest Rajshri films Hum aapke hain saath saath, there are six generations in a family however total members in this family is 5. Names of the members of this family are Atul, Binod, Charu, Deepak and Faisal.
Following observations have been made regarding them:
1. Charu is the only unmarried child whose grand parents have passed away.
2. Deepak, a widow, is the daughter of Faisal who is a widower.
3. None of the family members is an adopted son or an adopted daughter.
4. One generation has at most one family member.
5. Every couple has only one child and the first generation did not have any siblings.
If Atul is Charu’s father and Binod’s grandson, then how many possible combinations of the family exist?