Function of Shampoo
- To remove excess sebum, desquamated corneocytes, environmental pollutants.
- To remove off previously applied hair styling gel, hair care products, oils, lotion
- Should produce a rich lather which is non-toxic and non irritating to hair, eyes, scalp
- They should be user friendly, pleasant to smell and give aesthetic appeal to hair
- To treat hair and scalp disorders.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers