It is an alpha- hydroxy acids (AHA) prepared from citrus fruits. Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, l-ascorbic acid, ascorbyl glucosamine and ascorbic acid are various forms of Vit C.It is used for all skin types.
It is an effective skin antioxidant. Inhibits melanin production. It stabilises oily, acne-prone skin. It gives a refreshed appearance and a radiant glow. Improves skin tone.
Sources of Vit C: Amla (high amount),Guava, Kakadu plum, Orange, Lemon, Sweet lime, Papaya, Melon, Strawberry, etc.
Fights free radicals that damage the skin and cause photo ageing. Improves elasticity. Fruit acids stimulate cell renewal and cleanse pores. Helps to repair and heal environmentally damaged skin. It firms and tones the skin. Can act as a pro-oxidant. Supports immune system function.
Advancing age and sun exposure leads to reduction in the capacity of replacing old cells by new healthy cells. It leads to accumulation of dead cells on skin. Fruit acids loosens intercellular substance that holds skin surface cells to each other and sheds damaged skin cells. Underneath new cells grow to give fresh look.
- Superficial wrinkles on face, neck, arms, upper chest.
- Uneven pigmentation.
- Enlarged facial pores.
- Superficial acne scars.
- Acne, oily skin, rosacea
- Acne spots, PIH.
- Boosts collagen and elastin production. Smoothes and minimizes fine lines, scars, wrinkles.
- Reduces puffiness and helps ageing.
- Smoothes rough, dry skin.
- Exfoliates dead cells.
- Slows ageing process.
- Improves texture of sundamaged skin. Enhances sun protection.
- Normalises and controls oily, acne troubled skin.
- Hydrates the skin.