Lupus of the larynx
- Definition: Is an indolent tubercular infection associated with lupus of nose and pharynx.
- Site affected: Anterior part of the larynx (Epiglottis - AE fold- Ventricular bands)
- Clinical features: It is a painless condition and the patient is asymptomatic . No association with pulmonary tuberculosis. The epiglottis may be completely destroyed.
- Treatment : ATT
- Prognosis : Good
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers