Biomedical Waste Management, Disaster Management, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, Mental Health
Environmental Manipulation which enable genes to express themselves readily is known as:
1. Eugenics (Sir Francis Galton): Is a social philosophy which advocates the improvement of human hereditary traits through various forms of intervention (Genetic Manipulation).
2. Euthenics: Deals with human improvement through altering external factors such as education and the controllable environment, including the prevention and removal of contagious disease and parasites, environmentalism, education regarding home economics, sanitation, and housing (Environmental Manipulation).
1. Earlier proposed means of achieving eugenic goals focused on selective breeding, while modem ones focus on prenatal testing and screening, genetic counseling, birth control, in vitro fertilization, and genetic engineering
2. Euthenics is a pre-requisite for Eugenics
3. Dysgenics: Is a term describing the progressive evolutionary 'weakening' or genetic deterioration of a population of organisms relative to their environment.