Function of M.C.I.
- To maintain medical register which contain names of all medical practitioners who are enrolled on any state medical register.
- To maintain the standard of undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- Recognition of foreign medical qualification.
- To appeal against any disciplinary action taken by the state medical council against a doctor.
- In cases of serious professional misconduct warning notice may be served to the doctor.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers