- International poverty line: 1.2 US dollars / day (revised)
- In India, poverty line: 2400 Kcal / capita / day (rural) & 2100 Kcal / capita / day (urban)
- Cost: INR 446.68 (rural) & 578.80 (urban)
- 25% of the population is below poverty line
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers