- The energy obtained from the food is usually expressed in terms of thermochemical kilocalories
a. (kilocalorie or Calories)
- 1 thermochemical kilocalorie is = 103 calories
- According to the accepted international system of units, the unit of work energy is called Joule.
- 1 thermochemical kilocalories is =- 4184 Joule or 4.1 S KJ
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers