- Sea foods and tea are good source.
- Fluoride required for formation of apatite-The main mineral in skeletal tissue
- Fluorine is said to prevent Dental Caries Q
- Toxicity:-FLUOROSIS- Earliest sign - Teeth Mottling â†’Endemic genu valgum.
- Radiculopathy myelopathy. Peripheral neuropathy
Toxic effects of lead known as plumbism.
- lead encephalopathy
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia with Marked basophilic stippling Q
- Reversible renal tubular dysfunction in acute exposure while chronic toxicity causes irreversible interstitial nephropathy.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers