Study of time, place, person is known as:
|A||Randomized controlled trial|
Describing a disease in terms of its time, place and person occurrence is known as Descriptive Epidemiology. These studies help in formulating a hypothesis about the cause effect relationship.
Procedure in descriptive studies
- Defining the population to be studied.
- Defining the disease under study.
- Describing the disease by time, place and person
- Measurement of disease
- Comparing with known indices
- Formulation of etiological hypothesis