Which of the following is not seen in inter photoreceptor matrix? (AIPG 2009)
1. The inter photoreceptor matrix (IPM) has.
2. These molecules play important role in photoreceptor outer segment formation and interactions between the photoreceptor and pigment epithelium.
3. Inter photoreceptor matrix proteoglycan-1 (IMPG1) gene has been localized to 6q13-q15 and is implicated in autosomal dominant
1. Stargardt-like disease (ADSTGD),
2. Progressive bifocal chorioretinal atrophy (PBCRA), and
3. Macular dystrophy (MCDR1).
4. Dysplastic photoreceptor differentiation occurs in the autosomal recessive retinal degeneration rod-cone dysplasia 1.
1. MMPs play a role in comeal thinning seen in ulcess.
2. Doxycycline is an MMP inhibitor and is used in the management of corneal culcer.