Which of the following is NOT seen in increased intracranial tension (AIIMS Nov 2012)
|D||Afferent pupillary defect|
2. Early papilloedema - visual symptoms are absent and visual acuity is normal.
3. Established papilloedema - transient visual obscuration may occur in one or both eyes, lasting a few seconds, often on standing
4. *Afferent pupillary defect absent in papilloedema and common in papillitis Q
5. *Cotton wool spots are absent Q
6. Opticociliary shunts and drusen-like crystalline deposits (corpora amylacea) may present on the disc surface
7. Blind spot is enlarged