Which of the following drug is used in the treatment of Skin rash in SLE?
|D||All of the above|
Treatment of SLE
1. Avoidance of sun exposure and use of sun blocks
2. Hydroxychloroquineis used to treat photosensitive rashes.
3. Corticosteroids can be used for the period till the response of hydroxychloroquine develops
4. Several immunosuppressive drugs such as methotrexate, cyclophosphamide, mycophenolate can be used.
5. Anticoagulation - for anti phospholipid syndrome. Low dose aspirin, oral anticoagulant.