Biomedical Waste Management, Disaster Management, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, Mental Health
Which of the following Biomedical wastes can be incinerated? [AIIMS Nov 2008]
|A||Pressurized gas containers|
|D||Human anatomical wastes|
Wastes types not-to-be incinerated:
1. Pressurized gas containers
2. Reactive chemical wastes (large)
3. Silver/Radiographic/ photographic wastes
4. Halogenated plastics (PVC)
5. Wastes with high mercury/cadmium content
6. Sealed ampoules/ ampoules with heavy metals.
• Human anatomical wastes can be treated/ disposed by incineration or deep burial.