DV-01 Neutral Hedge
- DV-01 Neutral hedge assumes that yield on the bond and the yield on the hedging instrument risk and fall by the same basis points
- The main drawback of DV-01 neutral hedge is that this perfect one to one relationship does not always exist in practice
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers