Arrangements of AssetsThere are two different orders for the arrangement of assets:
- Order of liquidity: Under this, the assets which can be converted into cash first are presented first.
- Order of permanence: The assets which are to be used for long term are presented first. Assets which are most liquid are presented at the bottom.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers