- In India, private sector was regulated with the help of number of acts like Industrial Development Regulation Act, Foreign Exchange Regulation Act, Monopolistic and Restrictive Trade Practice Act.
- These acts and regulations strangulated the initiative of the private sector to grow and resulted in inefficiencies, corruptions and mismanagement.
- To meet these challenges economic reforms were introduced in industrial, financial, external and fiscal areas.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers