- A new thrust on international business has emerged recently although business transcending national boundaries has always been there in the past.
- There has been a growing realisation among countries of the significance of economics of markets and international competition.
- Globalisation implies free movement of goods and services and people across the countries
- International organisations facilitating globalisation - IMF, IBRD (World bank) and WTO.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers