- Money is the lifeline of modern civilizations
- Traditionally, money served as a medium of exchange, unit of account, store of value and standard of deferred payment
- In modern economies, it carries out certain dynamic functions such as being a catalyst in division of labour, director of economic trends and motivator in transforming savings into investment.
- M1 is known as Narrow money and M3 is known as Broad money.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers