- At the apex of banking and monetary structure is the Central bank of the economy.
- The Central bank performs the functions of issuing of note, as bankerâ€™s bank, as banker to the government, credit control, etc.
- Central bank uses qualitative and quantitative measures to control the credit.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers